If there's one food that says "New York", it's pizza! Whether you're meeting friends out for a pie, grabbing a slice on the go, or ordering in for a late night snack, pizza is one of the few things that will never let you down.
Explore downtown Manhattan, learn about its rich cultural history, and taste four of the best slices the city has to offer on The Pizza Tour Tour of New York. All food is included 4 slices on the go (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments). Skip the line access at all locations.
• The site of the Original Ray's Pizza, Prince St.'s delicious "SoHo Square" is one of downtown's best kept culinary secrets...until now...
• Their original two locations are in Verona and Mantova. You won't find a more authentic Italian slice this side of the Atlantic.
• America's oldest pizzeria! Their 106 year old coal oven still impresses locals, tourists, and international foodies alike
• Tuscan style slice was named the Best Pizza in NYC by Food Network...3 years in a row!
• While you walk off your slices, explore film locations, historic sites, and modern cultural landmarks on this delicious, fun-filled stroll around downtown Manhattan.
LANDMARKS AND ATTRACTIONS
• Petrosino Square
• Historic Little Italy
• Historic West Village
• Puck Building
• Film Locations