I love travel and I remain dedicated to servicing my clients who love to travel or need to travel for business. As with many businesses in many industries, we have been hit financially due to this pandemic. But I anticipate travel to rebound and it is my intention to remain here, committed to my clients and the industry. If a supplier ceases operations, I will assist you as best I can, but I do recommend that you check with your credit card company to see if they have supplier default coverage. Also talk to your travel insurer.
April 24, 2020 –
More than 90 percent of the world’s population is in countries under domestic and/or international travel restrictions and are encouraged to practice social distancing. The U.S. is under a Level 4 “Do Not Travel” advisory and cruise ships have extended their no sail order to late July. We recommend our clients “Dream Now and Travel Later” and use our travel expertise as they plan their trips.
• The Centers for Disease Control has extended the no-sail order for cruise ships. Several criteria have been identified to guide the CDC and the government on when cruise lines can begin operating again, with July 24 being the target date. Additionally, cruise lines are now tasked with providing direct transport from port to home for travellers.
• Face masks have been recommended for the public when outside their homes to help prevent transmission of COVID-19.
• Several countries have now lifted their travel restrictions or have set dates for when they will be lifted, while others have extended restrictions. Official government sources should be consulted for further details as this is a fluid situation.
April 15, 2020 –
We are encouraging our clients to dream now and travel later. Traveling forms bonds between you and the people you encounter. Today, we are strengthening those bonds by staying apart, putting safety over travel in order to protect this world we love. When travel resumes – and it will one day – our agency will be here to help you plan that much needed vacation.
• We recommend travelers follow the advice of federal and state officials to protect themselves and others. We are encouraging travelers to dream now and travel later. We are happy to talk with you about future travel plans and when you are ready to travel, we will be here to assist you.
• These are some of the most challenging times we have seen in the travel industry. We understand how these concerns are weighing heavily on your day-to-day life and impacting any thoughts you might have about your current or future travel plans.
• I am proud to say we have been working around the clock to navigate through the changes that are rapidly taking place. We continue to provide the information, guidance and assistance our clients need to re-route trips in progress, understand changing cancellation policies, re-book planned travel over the next several months, and review future travel options.
• During a time when so many people are uncertain if they should continue with their future travel plans, having an expert travel advisor by your side is a MUST.
• Our agency is a local small business. When you are ready to start traveling again, we will need your support. Please contact us instead of booking online or calling the airline, hotel or cruise line directly when you are ready to make future vacation or business travel plans. We’re in this together! Thank you for your support!
• We wish you the best and hope you stay safe and healthy. When this is behind us, we are all going to need a great vacation!