For lovers of sun, nature and water; an unforgettable tour of the Magdalena River from Bogota.
Experience the most important river in Colombia, the Magdalena river. Explore nature. Visit a zoo. Listen to old colombian legends and be impressed with those fabolous stories. Enjoy the adrenaline of going to the second largest aquatic park in South America. Eat traditional colombian food. It is just a magic experience you will not forget.
The unique biodiversity and natural richness from Colombia take center stage as you tour the Magdalena River from Bogota. This experience provides you the perfect chance for going to one of the most valued ecosystems and rivers in the entire world. And it is so close to Bogota.
An aquatic park, a zoo, animals, water, fabulous legends, traditional and typical food make this tour an unique opportunity for getting away from the capital city and living passionately an unforgettable experience.
Explore nature and enjoy moments that will make you feel in paradise. Be sure there is not a place and a Magdalena River from Bogota tour like this so close to you.
(It includes professional guide, snacks, lunch and transportation.)
- Local and knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport from Bogota to Magdalena River (Girardot)
- Transport from Magdalena River (Girardot) to the Aquatic Park (Piscilago)
- Transport from the Aquatic Park (Piscilago) to Bogota
- Accidents insurance
- Entry/Admission – Colombia Connection
- Extra purchases
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved.