Just in time for the southern hemisphere's summer, we offer this spiritual adventure to Peru and Lake Titicaca.
Peru will expand your world beyond your imagination - the mountains (Apus) in this place have a strength of their own and at times you may feel pushed outside your comfort zone and be discovering new things about yourself!
This tour will visit several sites of ancient Inca archeology with a professional guide. You will take an adventurous trek from Lares to Machu Picchu, and go to the spiritual Lake Titicaca. It will be a life-changing journey in your life.
During this journey, you will encounter the Temple of the Moon, or Moon Cusco, which is a fascinating and mysterious archaeological site. The Temple of the Moon is a big hill with two caves inside it. The stones were carried to the site from a quarry nearly 20 miles away. The caves contain alters, and cracks in the walls let in sunlight and moonlight that lights up the alters on certain nights. A snake and a puma are carved into the temple walls. Some say this temple may be more than 12,000 years old.
Day 1 - Our adventure begins in Lima.
Day 2 - Cusco / Sacred Valley
Fly into the energy-fused Andes Mountains to the beautiful City of Cusco and will continue straight to the lower altitudes, warmer climes and more peaceful environment of the Sacred Valley. We will participate in a genuine Andean offering to Pachamama (Mother Earth) ministered by an Andean Priest.
Day 3 - Pisac / Ollantaytambo
Visit the Shrine of Senor of Huanca or Lord of Huanca Temple, located on the Apu Huanca mountain. Visit Pisac. It is also home to Sacred Valley's most vibrant market. Then Ollantaytambo, the only continuously inhabited Inca Town that is still laid out to its original Inca design.
Day 4 - LARES TREK BEGINS
Walking distance is approximately 9 km, or about 4 -5 hours. The Lares Trek is a scenic, less touristy route to hike through the Andes. It is one day shorter than the Inca Trail but higher in elevation.
Day 5 - Cuncani-Kuyoc-Pacha
Cucani - Kuyoc walking distance 9 hours 17km. Reach our second night campsite beside the beautiful Ipsaycocha Lake after a hike. We may be lucky enough to see Andean Geese, Puna Ibis and other wetland birds.
Day 6 Kuyoc-Pachayoc - Agua Calientes
Walking Distance 3 hr 30m (10/11 kms) Enjoy the last few hours of hiking before traveling by van to Ollantaytambo and train to Agua Calientes. Follow the trail to see typical Andean flora and fauna, llamas and alpacas.
Day 7 - Machu Picchu
Take the bus to Machu Picchu, join a 2 hours guided tour of this amazing Inca citadel - after you can explore on your own.
Day 8 - Cusco (free day)
Day 9 - Temples of the Moon and Monkey / Cusco
The fascinating and mysterious Temple of the Moon is an Incan ceremonial temple, a mysterious, eerie forgotten place.
Day 10 - Sacsayhuaman / Inca ruins
Saqsayhuaman, Q'enqo and the temple of the water or Tambo Machay.
Day 11 - Puno
Stopping by Raqchi, where has the temple of Wiracocha and the largest structure to be found within the Inca state. Visit the village of Pukara.
Day 12 - Lake Titicaca
Visit Uros Islands, the floating islands of reed named after the people who live here. Then Taquile Island which still has an authentic feel and is much less visited than the northern side, and stay a night here.
Day 13 - Amuro Muni
Return to the mainland to explore the AMURO MUNI GATE, a pre inca doorway carved in solid rock near Lake Titicaca.
Day 14 - Lima
Transfer to the airport in Juliaca, near Puno for our flight back to Lima.
Day 15 - Lima - Departure Day
Take international flight home.
- Floating islands of Uros visit - The Uru or Uros are an indigenous people of Peru. They live on an approximate 120 self-fashioned floating islands in Lake Titicaca near Puno.
- Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay Taquile Island
- Sacred Valley and Pisac ruins guided tour and Lord Huanca Temple.
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day)
- Supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Inca Trail Traditional Cuisine
- Machu Picchu guide tour
- Temples Visit in Cusco (Moon Temple, Monkey Temple, Water Temple, Kenko Temple, Saqsayhuaman Temple
- Internal flights Lima/Cusco - Juliaca/Lima
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Entry/Admission - Travel and Healing
- International Flights are not included and will need to be booked separately either by yourself or your Travel Agent
- If you would like any assistance booking your flight please contact Karen
- Cancellation and Medical Insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Cost to obtain a valid passport
- Any items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and telephone calls
- Tips and gratuities
- Tourist tickets in Cusco
- Any item that is not specifically detailed on our website or final itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Inca Trail 3 days to Machu Picchu
- City Tour Cusco
- Walk to temple of the Moon Cusco
- Sacred Valley Tour Pisac, Ollantaytambo Snr de Huancha
- Meeting different Shamans (Sacred Valley) and Puno
- Ceremony in Amaru Muru
- 3 star hotels (10 nights), camping (3 nights), local family (1 nights)
- Meals - 14 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners - Food allowance USD 330-430 FOR MEALS NOT INCLUDED
- Public bus, private van, hiking. Domestic flights
- Staff & Experts
- Tour leader throughout, Inca Trail on the hike, local guides.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers